This pack contains:
1. OSINT for Forensics COURSE will teach you:
- how to set up a good environment for carrying out internet investigations.
- how to locate specific social media profiles for who you are searching for using identifiers like names, emails, phone numbers, and more.
- how to gather as much information as possible from these accounts, whether they look empty, are set to private, or have public information.
- what software and browser extensions are available to assist in your investigations. These range from helping with maps, images, and details about websites you visit.
- how to use search engines in a much more advanced way than general every-day searching. This can help for both investigations and normal searching.
- resources that you can use to find information and how to use popular applications like Facebook and YouTube to find more advanced information that you may not know exists.
- the kinds of specific public records there are in different countries like the UK and US.
- and many more!
2. OSINT in Forensics ISSUE
Inside you can find articles on How to find missing persons using OSINT, Leveraging Open Source Intelligence for Digital Forensics and Incident Response, and Adopting a Hacker Mindset and Enhancing a Penetration Test through OSINT. Also, you’ll read about Honeypotting Threats for Security Research and Defense Improvement, learn something about Geolocation Forensics, and come into possession of Autopsy 4.x guide. That’s not everything, of course, but you should see for yourselves!
Thanks to this PACK you are able to purchase the magazine and the course at a lower price than a regular price of these products in stand-alone orders. Enjoy your reading!