- newest magazines,
- online courses
- Workshop eBooks that are based on our online courses (they contain the entire reading material from the course, but can be downloaded).
This subscription is the same as the Premium subscription plan, but extended by Hakin9 and PenTest magazines and courses. Below you will find a description of those two projects.
Both magazines publish regular monthly issues, so during the year that your subscription is valid you will be able to read at least 36 new magazines, and hundreds of previous ones! The course offer inculdes:
- Access to all tutorials we have in our courses
- Access to all assignments and practical labs
- A wide variety of topics from all corners of cybersecurity, including incident response and digital forensics
- During your subscription you can participate in launch sessions on all new courses and interact with the instructors, taking advantage of direct access to experts in the topics that interest you
- Courses grant certificates with CPE points
- Workshops are self-paced: you can mix-and-match courses, and learn at your own pace
- You can request topics that will help you grow as a professional, and our team will work to include them in upcoming workshops
- Each website has its individual flavor when it comes to courses, but all workshops are held to the same standard and follow a similar format - if you have eForensics Premium, Hakin9 courses will feel familiar in the form!
For educational discounts visit: https://eforensicsmag.com/educational-discount/
For corporate discounts contact: [email protected]
Monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, they try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. They collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
Monthly downloadable magazine dedicated to cybersecurity professionals who work for big companies and institutions. Our aim is to provide our readers with the coverage of the various aspects crucial in everyday work of IT security departments. Not only do we provide you with the recent technical pentesting updates, but also we put strong emphasis on the procedures, compliance, and regulations, in order to present you the full scope of the rapidly changing world of cybersecurity and its role in the business. This applies to our issues and online courses.
The magazines are in digital format only!
The courses are all self-paced, and available online!