Check out IBM’s original post here
- Explain the basic methodology of Intelligence (e.g. Intel Cycle) and how it applies to cyber security.
- How do you see the market evolving in “intelligence”? What is the difference between Threat Intelligence, Cyber Analysis, and Threat hunting?
- What kind of specific skills sets is the private sector looking for when recruiting people with intelligence community experience?
- How are intelligence analyst questions different than a security analyst? (e.g. what is an unknown, unknown).
- How can technology be configured to enable an intelligence-cyber analyst to answer these questions versus just security technology?
- What should be the ultimate goal of all these intelligence pieces — people, process and technology?