Meet Our Expert – Renato Basante Borbolla
Born in São Paulo, Brazil. Degree in information security technology. Works as CyberSecurity Analyst, Post-graduation in CyberSecurity , career with over 5 years in Information Technology. I taught some talks aimed at information security and currently studying on forensic and Pentest computing. Network Administrator, Pen Tester, Security and Computer Forensics consultant. N1n3 Malware Author and developer, has released an e-book on a forensic analysis of N1n3 malware along with its advisor Dr. Paulo Henrique.
- Pentest Pocket – Pentest Magazine
- Using n1n3 to simulate an evasive “fileless” malware – eForensics
- Research on Invasion Methods Underway – Pentest Magazine
- Hacking a Real WordPress Site – Hakin9
- Social Engineering Techniques – eForensics
Are you an author? Have you published an article in eForensics, Hakin9, or PenTest magazines? Would you like a profile page of your own?